Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Goods for the Vintage Kitchen

I thought I would show off a few of the things in my Etsy shop today.......I went through a phase where I collected a bunch of unique things geared towards a retro kitchen, and as many of you know there are LOTS of goodies out there to get that look if you so desire..............



Love this, before the days of mega blenders and food processors.....this only does lo and hi.......

               


  there's an actual two sided vintage toaster underneath this cute cover...........



                                flour sifter...........gotta love those tulip graphics.........



                                                             depression glass reamer



                                                signs always look great in a kitchen...............




                              old silverware caddy in that great depression era green.............



                                                         don't forget the canisters............





There's something so cheerful about the vintage kitchen things they used to make......it's so easy to put a little charm in your day to day living with one or two period pieces perched on a shelf or actually doing it's job as a storage container or a tool to cook with.  I hope you'll come take a peek at a few of the things I've got listed.......if you see anything you like by way of this blog let me know and I'll take 10% off!

One more thing I wanted to mention, as many of you know Blogger is doing away with the old "following" type of format we're all used to when we want to follow each other.  Now they're using a system called "linky followers", and I hope if you aren't familiar with it you click on the link and check it out.  I've installed it on my sidebar and hope that you all will sign up so that you might continue to follow my posts.  Thank you all so much for your interest and support of my online musings!!


                                  Here's wishing you a Happy Hump Day!!!

                                                                    devon :)

10 comments:

  1. Love your vintage goodies. How much for the baking soda sign. That thang is tooo saaaweeet!!
    danawade@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vintage STUFF...
    Pretty soon you'll be blowing out your candles.... :) :)
    Back in an email later... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness how darling are these things? I could just taste a chocolate malt whipped up in the blender! yum!

    newest linky follower - c'mon by for a visit anytime! xo

    www.NorthernCottage.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your vintage goodies...that pink blender is too cute! I am now following you on Linky :o)
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Devon,
    love all your vintage kitchen things, have some very similar in my kitchen!
    Have 2 sets of cannisters that I love and almost the same exact sifter. There are so many fun things out there it's hard to stop the madness!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are such fun vintage pieces! I love the flour sifter! I have one very similar to your red one, only it is blue! Funny, I just showed it today! :) I will have to pop by your shop for sure...thinking about that flour sifter...

    I hope you are doing well, and that you have a wonderful Friday and weekend! :)

    Blessings,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm trying to come up with a very convincing argument to the hubby for why I need that toaster NOW as decorating seems a long way off! Happy Belated Birthday and thanks for coming by our blog! I need to figure out the Linky thing.
    ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. What cute things! I'm on the hunt for tart pans and a round cutting board...both seem so hard to find! Hope you have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the sign that you have that says butter eggs. Back in the day we put butter on our food. Now were to afraid. Real shame because butter is so good for us.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete